Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the offer?Purchase a participating Mitsubishi Electric refrigerator between 1st February 2018 and 31st March 2018 to be eligible to receive a gift valued at $699 RRP.
- What are the participating products?The following table lists the participating products:
Participating Products Refrigerator Model Numbers WX Series
- What is the gift?A Tefal Reserve Collection, 5 piece Hard Anodised non-stick set (HA903S546) valued at $699 RRP.
- When does the Promotion Period start and end?
You must fully pay for your participating product between 9:00am AEDT Thursday 1st February 2018 and 5:00pm AEDT Saturday 31st March 2018.
- Where are the Terms and Conditions for this promotion?
Making a Claim
- How do I make a claim?
To make a claim visit www.afrenchcouple.com.au and follow these steps:
- Click on the CLAIM NOW page during the promotion period, complete in full the required details and submit the online claim form.
- You must provide your Invoice/Receipt number and a copy of your Invoice/Receipt when completing the online claim form.
- You also need to provide the product Serial Number and Model Number.
- A Confirmation Email will be sent to you within 24 hours on submitting your claim. Do not delete this email as it has your Unique Number which you will need to track your claim.
- What if I have only paid a deposit for my product?
Participating products must be purchased and paid in full during the promotional period to be eligible to claim.
You must take delivery of your participating product by 31st May 2018.
- How do I provide proof of purchase?
A legible copy of your paid Invoice/Receipt must be provided when you complete the online claim form. There is a section in the online claim form for you to upload a copy of your Invoice/Receipt. Accepted file formats are JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF. A scanned copy or photo of your Invoice/Receipt is acceptable. Please don’t send the original receipt as we are unable to return it to you.
- Where is the Serial Number located on my product?
The Serial Number is a 6 character sequence made up of numbers following “Serial No” or “S/N”.
It is located inside the refrigerator at the bottom, right hand side.
Please do not provide the serial number that is shown on the product’s packaging.
- Can my gift be sent to a PO Box?
Unfortunately not. As we use a courier to send the gifts out to you, you must provide a physical address for delivery.
- How many claims can I make?
Claims are limited to 1 per household.
Products purchased for businesses will not be accepted. Invoices listing customer ABNs will not be accepted.
- Can I apply if my purchase is for a business?
No, unfortunately this promotion is for purchases made for residential purposes only. Business purchases will not be accepted. Invoices listing business names or customer ABNs will not be accepted.
- Can I enter a different name on the online claim form to the name shown on the invoice/receipt?
No, the name on the online claim form must match the name on the product invoice/receipt in order to be eligible for this promotion. Entries showing different names will be deemed invalid.
- I don’t have internet or email; can I enter the promotion another way?
Unfortunately not. The only way to enter the promotion is online. You will need to find a friend or family member with internet access to help you complete your claim online.
- What if I haven’t taken delivery of my product during the promotion period? Am I still eligible to claim without the serial number?
You must take delivery of your participating product by 31st May 2018. However, you can start the claim process without your serial number as long as you have paid for your product in full during the promotional period. An email will be sent to you reminding you to submit your serial number. You must enter your serial number and complete your claim by 31st May 2018 at the latest. If you do not submit your serial number within this period, your claim will be deemed invalid.
- If the participating product is returned, will I have to give back the gift?
Yes. You will need to return the gift to Mitsubishi Electric.
Please return it to:
Mitsubishi Electric Australia
348 Victoria Road
Rydalmere NSW 2116
- What should I do if I cancel my order?
If you have completed the online claim form already, login to TRACK MY CLAIM and click CANCEL CLAIM.
Tracking a Claim
- How can I track the status of my claim?
Once the status of the claim is changed you will receive an automated email. Please check your email and your junk mail folder for updates on your claim. Alternatively, you can also click on the TRACK MY CLAIM tab on the website and enter your email address and Unique Number to track the status of your claim. Your Unique Number can be found in the Confirmation Email sent to you when you submitted the claim.
- How do I know if my claim is deemed invalid?
Once the status of the claim is changed you will receive an automated email. Please check your email and your junk mail folder for updates for updates on your claim. Alternatively, click on the TRACK MY CLAIM tab on the website and login. Your claim status will be visible.
- How do I know if my claim is deemed valid?
Click on the TRACK MY CLAIM tab on the website and login.
Your claim status will be visible.
- When will I receive my gift?
Claimants should allow 5 weeks for delivery of your gift from finalisation of a valid claim.
- Who is the promoter?
The Promoter is Mitsubishi Electric Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 001 215 792
- How do I contact you about the promotion?
For enquiries about the promotion:
Phone: 1300 164 148